Over on the Blue Sky Factory blog you'll find a tutorial about how to set up Google Analytics to tell you when the best time to send an email is. The little note at the end is actually the biggest benefit of all: the method works for every marketing source, medium, and channel you have out there, not just email. Know when to tweet, when to blog, when to email, when to anything that you can track with Google Analytics. You'll know your audience better than they know themselves and reap the rewards for it. Go read it.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers