Change for the better
For every ailment under the sun
There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it;
If there be none, never mind it.
– Mother Goose
The first step on your path to freedom starts with a simple understanding of the things about yourself that you can and cannot change. Freedom begins in understanding which parts of yourself are within your power to change and which parts are not.
Attempt to change what you cannot and life will be frustration without end.
Ignore the changes within your grasp and life will be fruitless at best.
All change, however, needs momentum. All change needs a spark, a gentle push, something to get the wheel rolling.
Here’s a simple question to ask yourself:
What one thing can you change about yourself – a habit, a practice – in the next 30 days?
As we cross over into November, what one thing can you change for the better? Choose something daily, something measurable, and something you can achieve. Post it here if you like, hashtag it with #30better, share it with friends, and make one change in the next 30 days for the better.
It’s my life, it’ll change for the better
I’ve faced the light
It’s worth the fight
See a new day
Start a new way
Get it straight
Make a change for the better
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers