Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening, depending on when you read this. I wanted to say thank you for following me on Twitter, but to do so eloquently requires a few more than 140 characters. So thank you for following me on Twitter. By way of introductions, I also would ask that you take just a few moments to subscribe, entirely for free, to my weekly newsletter. Here’s why you should as a Twitter user:
- Stuff goes by too fast on Twitter and is hard to bookmark or save for later
- Stuff gets missed, especially if you’re following a lot of people
- Stuff gets lost amongst lots of other content, sort of a “handful of diamonds obscuring the beauty of one” problem
My newsletter is an antidote to these common problems on Twitter. In each issue, I highlight popular blog posts and shared items on Twitter using Google Analytics and bit.ly data to tell me what everyone else thinks is important. I then summarize and share it back to you, so that:
- You have the important stuff “bookmarked” in a nice, convenient email you can read, archive, and come back to any time
- You never miss the important stuff as long as you get to your inbox somewhat regularly
- You see the really shiny diamonds first
How often will you receive it? It’s weekly – I usually send it on Sunday nights so that you have it first thing Monday morning.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Complete this short form and you'll begin receiving my newsletter. You'll get the most recent back issue as well.
Powered by Enterprise Email Marketing from WhatCounts