A few simple reminders before the storm…
1. Write down important phone numbers before you need them, on paper, so that they’re not stored in a mobile phone’s address book. Oh, and find your old landline phone and plug it back in.
2. Pour drinkable water in ziptop bags and stash them in your freezer. They’ll be an emergency water supply if you need it and keep your freezer cold longer if your power is down.
3. Charge your devices now. If you don’t absolutely need them, power them all the way down or put them in airplane mode to conserve power.
4. Find that car charger you know you have somewhere.
5. Don’t panic. Panic is what unprepared people do. If you’ve prepared, put your panic down and go do something else.
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Subscribe now:
I recommend & use:
SEOMoz SEO software.
for small business incorporation.